Welcome to Perlgeek.de
My name is Moritz Lenz, and here you can find my contributions to and about perl. If you're looking for my personal homepage, look here.
On this site you can find articles about various perl and programming topics, free open source software, and some services like public IRC logs.
This sites contains articles, blog entries and services related to computer programming and surrounding communities and concepts.
Programming is a wide area. Some selected subtopics of special interest to me, and which are covered on this site are:
- Perl 6, a novel programming language to which I contribute quite a lot, and about which I blog.
- Unicode and character encodings, a topic often neglected and sometimes even hated by programmers, which is nonetheless fundamental to text processing.
- security aspects of various technologies.
- The German part of this site also contains a few illustrated articles about algorithms, data structures and general programming concepts.
- Deployments, getting software into production is a current special interest of mine, and covered on its own site.