Posts in this category
- The Fun of Running a Public Web Service, and Session Storage
- CPAN Pull Request Challenge: A call to the CPAN authors
- You Write Your Own Bio
- Icinga2, the Monitoring System with the API from Hell
- Progress in Icinga2 Land
- Iron Man Challenge - Am I a Stone Man?
- Correctness in Computer Programs and Mathematical Proofs
- Why Design By Contract Does Not Replace a Test Suite
- Doubt and Confidence
- Fun and No-Fun with SVG
- Goodby Iron Man
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
- Introducing my new project: Quelology organizes books
- iPod nano 5g on linux -- works!
- Keep it stupid, stupid!
- My Diploma Thesis: Spin Transport in Mesoscopic Systems
- Why is my /tmp/ directory suddenly only 1MB big?
Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Introducing my new project: Quelology organizes books
For about half a year I've been working on a website called quelology, which collects book series and translations.
It is intended to answer questions of the form: I've now read "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", which is the next book in that series? or What's the name of the French translation of that book?
I'm working on importing data from more sources, next up will be the Swedish National Library.
After completing the data mining stage, I'll add an interfaces that allows the visitor to edit the book, series and translations data, so that users can extend the data body.